Madness

Ultimate Enchanting NPC

Credit goes to Parranoia for this script.

This script automatically generates a list of every enchant you are able to use based on your level and the item level of the slot you clicked on. Dynamic pages are also created to allow you to go through the large lists of enchants. As far as I know there aren't any missing enchants that I could see.

Note: This script does not enchant things like leg armors or librams, only things that would normally be found in the enchanting profession.

http://pastebin.com/G79k5NKj

Hello! First of all - very nice script, I realy like it. 

but... (I hope its allowed to post here when I've a problem, then not, so just delete it)

I've a problem with the gossip and I dont know how to fix it :(

Screen ->

685m7syveuwy.jpg

NPC_Flag is 129

Faction is 35

Unit_class is 1

Unit_flags is 1

Unit_flags2 is 2048

Then I click of one of these gossip elements it works - but I cant see what I can select for (Screenshot)

I hope again its okay to post here! And sorry for my bad english ^^

Hey Nitair, welcome and no problem. You can ask for help specific to the script here.

Did you remember to put "npc_enchantment" in the "ScriptName" column under "creature_template" for the creature you're using?

Yes of course. The NPC can enchant things but only the gossip looks like... meh. :D

And thanks for being welcome. I like this forum design. :P

I compiled this and it's working perfectly. Did you change anything? Any errors when you compile? Also, what core are you using? This is for TrinityCore. Works on the latest rev.

2hwCrND.png

yeah, this menu is working fine. But if you go to "Enchant Weapon" it shows the menu what i did post befor.

No errors at compile

Oh okay I'll have to take another look and see why. Perhaps you're using custom weapons and that's why it shows funny? I'll have a proper look when I finish work. :)

Here it is:

REPLACE INTO `creature_template` (`entry`, `difficulty_entry_1`, `difficulty_entry_2`, `difficulty_entry_3`, `KillCredit1`, `KillCredit2`, `modelid1`, `modelid2`, `modelid3`, `modelid4`, `name`, `subname`, `IconName`, `gossip_menu_id`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `exp`, `faction`, `npcflag`, `speed_walk`, `speed_run`, `scale`, `rank`, `dmgschool`, `BaseAttackTime`, `RangeAttackTime`, `BaseVariance`, `RangeVariance`, `unit_class`, `unit_flags`, `unit_flags2`, `dynamicflags`, `family`, `trainer_type`, `trainer_spell`, `trainer_class`, `trainer_race`, `type`, `type_flags`, `lootid`, `pickpocketloot`, `skinloot`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `spell1`, `spell2`, `spell3`, `spell4`, `spell5`, `spell6`, `spell7`, `spell8`, `PetSpellDataId`, `VehicleId`, `mingold`, `maxgold`, `AIName`, `MovementType`, `InhabitType`, `HoverHeight`, `HealthModifier`, `ManaModifier`, `ArmorModifier`, `DamageModifier`, `ExperienceModifier`, `RacialLeader`, `questItem1`, `questItem2`, `questItem3`, `questItem4`, `questItem5`, `questItem6`, `movementId`, `RegenHealth`, `mechanic_immune_mask`, `flags_extra`, `ScriptName`, `VerifiedBuild`) VALUES (46005, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 12055, 0, 0, 0, 'Ultimate Enchanter NPC', '', NULL, 0, 80, 80, 2, 35, 1, 1, 1.14286, 1, 0, 0, 2000, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 7, 138936390, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 'npc_enchantment', 0);