Madness

[Cataclysm] 4.3.4 Repack - Firelands / BOT / BWD + More!

11tlibr.jpg

Core version: Cataclysm 4.3.4
Core Base: TrinityCore 4.3.4
Core tested with: Windows Server 2008 R2

.:Working Content:.

Baradin Hold

• Argaloth
  • Occu'thar
  • Alizabal

Bastion of Twilight

• Halfus Wyrmbreaker
  • Valiona & Theralion
  • Elementium Monstrosity
  • Cho'gall
  • Sinestra (Regular & Heroic)

Firelands

• Shannox
  • Beth'tilac
  • Baleroc (Regular & Heroic)

Blackwing Descent

• Magmaw
  • Magmatron
  • Atramedes
  • Maloriak
  • Chimaeron

Blackrock Caverns

• Rom'ogg Bonecrusher
  • Corla, Herald of Twilight
  • Karsh Steelbender
  • Beauty
  • Ascendant Lord Obsidius

Halls of Origination

• Temple Guardian Anhuur
  • Earthrager Ptah
  • Anraphet
  • Isiset
  • Ammunae
  • Setesh
  • Rajh

The Stonecore

• Corborus
  • Slabhide
  • Ozruk
  • High Priestess Azil

Lost City of the Tol'Vir

• General Husam
  • High Prophet Barim
  • Lockmaw & Augh
  • Siamat

The Vortex Pinnacle

• Grand Vizier Ertan
  • Altairus
  • Asaad

Zul'Aman

• Akil'zon (Eagle)
  • Nalorakk (Bear)
  • Jan'alai (Dragonhawk)
  • Halazzi (Lynx)
  • Hex Lord Malacrass
  • Daakara

Zul'Gurub

• High Priest Venoxis
  • Bloodlord Mandokir
  • Edge of Madness
  • High Priestess Kilnara
  • Zanzil
  • Jin'do the Godbreaker

End Time

• Echo of Baine
  • Echo of Jaina
  • Echo of Sylvanas
  • Echo of Tyrande
  • Murozond

Battlegrounds

• Warsong Gulch
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Arathi Basin
  • Twin Peaks
  • Battle for gilneas City
  • Random Battlegrounds (Blizzlike Honor & Conquest Points Rewards)

Arenas

• Nagrand Arena
  • Blade's edge Arena
  • Ruins of Lordaeron
  • Dalaran Arena

World Content

• Fully working Archaeology
  • 90% of Quest Working
  • All World Events (Winter Veil, Love in in the Air, Brewfest, etc.)
  • Transmogrification
  • Reforge
  • Void Storage
  • Guild System (Guild Vendor & Working Reputation)
  • Refund System
  • Working Currency Loot
  • Total Season Currency Earned System
  • Multi Pet System (Hunters)
  • Working Worgen & Goblin Spells

Mechanic Fixes

• Additional Dot ticks with Haste System
  • Resilence & Armor System
  • Mastery System (Correct Basepoints and Effects)
  • Mana / Focus / Energy Regenerations (Improved by Haste/MP5/Spirit)

Class Fixes

• 85% of spells working (Correct Coefficents & Mechanics)
  • Examples:
  • Dark Simulacrum
  • Soul Swap
  • Dark Transformation
  • Chackra
  • Trap Launcher
  • Firestarter
  • Ancestral Walking
  • Healing Rain
  • Smoke Bomb

Custom

• World Teleporter (Teleport NPC)

Database Information:

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3307;root;ascent;auth"WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3307;root;ascent;world"CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3307;root;ascent;characters" 

Want to make an Account?
Type this in WorldServer.exe

account create NAME PASSWORDaccount set gmlevel 3 NAME -1

NAME = ACCOUNT NAME
PASSWORD = YOUR LOGIN PASSWORD

Are you having trouble making yourself GM Level 3 Because of RBAC?
All you have to do is login to your database then run this query:

INSERT INTO `rbac_account_groups` (`accountId`, `groupId`, `realmId`) VALUES('2', '1', '-1'),('2', '2', '-1'),('2', '3', '-1');('2', '4', '-1');INSERT INTO `rbac_account_permissions` (`accountId`, `permissionId`, `granted`, `realmId`) VALUES('2', '10', '1', '-1');INSERT INTO `rbac_account_roles` (`accountId`, `roleId`, `granted`, `realmId`) VALUES('2', '4', '1', '-1');

Don't forget to change your accountID to whatever it is in Database!

• Upvote 2

Hello !!

Just a simple question before download, what about Dragon soul and Fall of deathwing dungeons ? Are they included ? (Even scripted or not :) ). 

Thx !

Hello WoWBB Staff, i have a question. When i set up everything, do i need to change something in the auth.conf or in the world.conf that other ppl can connect without hamachi? i did everything like portforward..host file..

Hello WoWBB Staff, i have a question. When i set up everything, do i need to change something in the auth.conf or in the world.conf that other ppl can connect without hamachi? i did everything like portforward..host file..

In auth.conf you have to change crendetails for your auth DB. So if you are runing it on local host, and your auth db is named "auth" and user is the same as in this tutorial, you don't have to change anything.

If something will broke, just post error here, and we will solve things out.

Hi mate, please follow this new guide I just created on how to make your server public:

http://wowbb.org/topic/567-how-to-make-your-world-of-warcraft-private-server-public/?p=2939

i downloaded, the complete repack and when starting serverauth it says i miss alot off dll's i tried to  download them my self but after that i still doenst work? what did i do wrong?

Can you share with us screen of errors or give us error log? Thank can tell us what's wrong :-)

Can you share with us screen of errors or give us error log? Thank can tell us what's wrong :-)

Yes it said that i missed the following ddl's: ssleay32.dll, libeay32.dll, msvrc71.dll

i downloaded them mannualy but after then i got this message: The procedure entry point CRYPTO_memcmp could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll.

All i want to is play localy on the server maybe i did some steps wrong or maybe i need to approach this a whole other way

Yes it said that i missed the following ddl's: ssleay32.dll, libeay32.dll, msvrc71.dll

i downloaded them mannualy but after then i got this message: The procedure entry point CRYPTO_memcmp could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll.

All i want to is play localy on the server maybe i did some steps wrong or maybe i need to approach this a whole other way

Well, CRYPTO_memcmp and missing Libeay32.dll can mean that, you are missing openssl, did you installed it?

If not -> OpenSSL- Download the 32bit version. Or you can get both if you plan to compile both 32 and 64bit, they can coexist side by side.

1. Find the 32bit version by finding the latest  Win32 OpenSSL that is NOT the "light" version.
    1. Example: Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1p
  2. Find the 64bit version by finding the latest  Win64 OpenSSL that is NOT the "light" version.
    1. Example: Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.1p
  3. Note #1: If you get a "Missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables" error message while installing OpenSSL,

download the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)  (1.7MB Installer) and install it.

If you need 64bit support, download and install the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) .

Leave a reply if this will help, or if you will get another error :-)

Well, CRYPTO_memcmp and missing Libeay32.dll can mean that, you are missing openssl, did you installed it?

If not -> OpenSSL- Download the 32bit version. Or you can get both if you plan to compile both 32 and 64bit, they can coexist side by side.

1. Find the 32bit version by finding the latest  Win32 OpenSSL that is NOT the "light" version.
    1. Example: Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1p
  2. Find the 64bit version by finding the latest  Win64 OpenSSL that is NOT the "light" version.
    1. Example: Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.1p
  3. Note #1: If you get a "Missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables" error message while installing OpenSSL,

download the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)  (1.7MB Installer) and install it.

If you need 64bit support, download and install the  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) .

Leave a reply if this will help, or if you will get another error :-)

Hee thanks very much i can play now, now i gonna look how to change the rates o nthe server but it workes thanks very much mate

Hee thanks very much i can play now, now i gonna look how to change the rates o nthe server but it workes thanks very much mate

No problem. Glad to help.

If you want to change your rates, find worldserver.conf and on lines 1837 - 1847 should be this:

Where is number 1, it means its blizzlike so rates are 1x. That means you can increase your rates on whatever number you like.

# Rate.XP.Kill# Rate.XP.Quest# Rate.XP.Explore# Description: Experience rates.# Default: 1 - (Rate.XP.Kill)# 1 - (Rate.XP.Quest)# 1 - (Rate.XP.Explore)Rate.XP.Kill = 1Rate.XP.Quest = 1Rate.XP.Explore = 1

hi there, what about if i want to set up account creation like a website or so for people, i used to use tables for managing accounts, passwords, gm lvls, but now it seems to be done through the worldserver cmd.. So whenever i look in auth - account - it says account names but not password neither gm lvls .

ty tho nice release

hi there, what about if i want to set up account creation like a website or so for people, i used to use tables for managing accounts, passwords, gm lvls, but now it seems to be done through the worldserver cmd.. So whenever i look in auth - account - it says account names but not password neither gm lvls .

ty tho nice release

You can setup FusionCMS or one of the other website systems in our Website release section - Click here.

This will allow you to manage everything.

Thx for fast reply, do i need dyndns for it ? its been a while since i set up a server myself, last was jeutie 3.3.5 so .. erm well i changed the realmlist port in db and in text to 8050 since its what im using, anyways the ip is that local adress : 127.0.0.1 - do i need to switch this to my own ip etc ?, like i rmember back then i could host server without using dyndns but using my ip as website for both register and for realmlist . so is it possible to do so with this aswell ? 

and if it is possible do u know any ways that i can do so, i dont remember how i did myself since we was a team of 3 working together and its been a while . ty 

No, you can use your IP address. The DynDNS can be used to setup a name instead of using your IP address.

You need to port forward port 80 on your router so people outside of your network can access the website. To do this you need to login to your wireless router, get your computers local network IP (usually something like 192.168.0.X or 192.168.X.X). You can get this by typing "ipconfig" into cmd.exe:

image_417.png

Then when you port forward, it will ask for your local IP (put your local IP in and type port 80). Once you've port forwarded you should be able to access the website publicly.

On 4/21/2015 at 4:12 PM, Madness said:
Hello, i did everything, but i have a question. How can i log into "database"? Should i use HeidiSQL? 

Why do you need to update the database?

On 27.2.2018. at 7:33 AM, Caden said:

Thanks for the share Madness. :P

Edit; I can't speak or equip gear ingame, says I can't speak that language and such :(

Try to learn all your default spells ^_^ i think it'll fix it