WoWBB.org

Simple yet effective launcher tutorial

darksoke

The clearing cache thing became really annoying over time so instead of using a fancy GUI appi to launch your wow.exe with clear cache option you can use a simple .bat file wich do all the work so there we go.

1st create a txt file name it however you want ill name it wow.bat and open the file using a text editor i'd suggest notepad++ and paste the following code inside 

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

now save the file and you are almost done , move the file to your WOW folder , the same path where your wow.exe and cache folder are located , create a shortcut and you are done double click on it and it will delete the cache folder then start the application if you want the window to close when the game start just remove the last line 'pause' 

Not a really big deal but i find it preety useful

• Upvote 1

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> yep is a very decent way to launch the game

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> I have another one wich let you choose from a list of realmlists then launch the game using it to switch between localhost and server

• Upvote 1