Sign in to follow this  
darksoke

[Show Off] Some of my finished/unfinished web related projects

Well not so much to say about it but here they are , please rate.

1. DarkCore CMS (I've Started this project few months ago and stoped it due to real life problems and soon i'm going to release it on GitHub and work along with the other coders to provide a brand new !!!FREE!!! WOW website CMS)

1.png

2. DarkCore simple Website (This like the DarkCore CMS is a wow related project i'm working on right now for personal use)

2.png

3. Yet another simplistic WoW website theme in very early stages like 2 hours of work made it because I was bored

3.png

4. Coded Paypal IPN detached from website and can be used in diferent ways as a donation panel.

4.png

well i'm starting my own business soon , web related and i might release some of this stuff for free public use

Secure website with php script when semeone will want to delete your footer etc. Free templates gives always fame in early starting :-)

Secure website with php script when semeone will want to delete your footer etc. Free templates gives always fame in early starting :-)

from FREE I ment freeware , there's nothing on the internet tht can't be cracked , everything have a reverse engeneering about deleting the footer idk what to say leechers are leechers you have to deal with them wherever on the internet

from FREE I ment freeware , there's nothing on the internet tht can't be cracked , everything have a reverse engeneering about deleting the footer idk what to say leechers are leechers you have to deal with them wherever on the internet

Yes, thats true. But if you are skilled in coding, it would be good if you also code your themes :-)