WoWBB.org

How to add MOP Object to WOLTK

Chyssler

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Tutorial of how to add "etc an Mists of Pandaria" Object into 3.3.5

NOTE:  NOT  ALL OBJECTS WORKS.

1st of all Download this Folder, Called "Casc Explorer" and 010 Editor, if you already got it, you dont need to download it :D..

Casc Explorer Link:

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

010 Editor Link:

alright 2nd, you will need to get into Casc Explorer By Simply Clicking the "CASCExplorer.exe" 

3rd. Now you will have to click this "folder buttom"

4eCNlKN.png

Then you locate your "Retail WoW Folder" (etc WOD or MOP) (Im not sure if you can use an Private Server Client)

Then hit OK.. Now it will load for some time...

4th. now find an object you wanna get into Woltk.. Folow me and you will see what type of object i take.

We are gonna Get into "World"

DeiBj0g.png

Scroll Down and Click On "wmo"

PRzTocM.png

Now Click on "Pandaria"

I5Vig4X.png

Click "Generic"

Ruzxsxj.png

Now simple click the Object you wanna add, for this tutorial im going for the Pa_House02.

i6Bgujy.png

Hold Ctrl + Left Mouse Click to Select the files, then right click and click Extract..

1NPe3uu.png

Extract Thoose to a folder where you can find it, Im going to make a folder inside the Casc Explorer Called Pandaria (so i know its from Pandaria)

me3woep.png

Simply Click OK after that.

Now Get into that Folder until you get into your Files 

FS9i2jG.png

5th. Open 010 Editor

KXoPNfe.png

6th. Now Drag the Files into 010 Editor

0kV5HXw.png

7th. Now you will need to Click Ctrl + F, and Search for SBOM and click enter so it looks like this:

Bh2Zqvb.png

Just do it on the "_001 and _000" the other doesnt have SBOM so.

This Can looks different between each file, but SBOM is still there.. YOU NEED TO DELETE THE SBOM LINE... I will show you how far the SBOM line is. IT
Goes all the way until next TEXT:

IdG1LDr.png

DONT DELETE ANYTHING ELSE THAN BETWEEN THOOSE. It doesnt have to be NBOM, Sometimes is RDOM aswell. Its the same shit anyway so, dont delete that.

Do so for both _000 and _001. 

Here is the other RDOM etc :

zJfXq8n.png

Dont Forget to Save the Files Aswell

8th. Now goto the Normal File ( Pa_house02.wmo ) ( not _000 or _001 )

Click Run Template and Open Template:

ijBX9Bb.png

Scroll Down and click on WoWWmo.bt:

9Lfj0Kl.png

Now you need to click on this, then theese:

ooLVwEM.png

Here you will see the Textures for the House:

qXxi23i.png

Theese ones req to get, to get this Simple goto Casc Explorer  and go to the destination as it says:

DUNGEONS\TEXTURES\PANDAREN\BASE_HOUSES\

Extract all thoose Files to a Folder. I will save them to the same "Pandaria Folder".

Nothing will happend if you take all of the Files in that folder (even tho it doesnt says it needs it). ( Personaly i extract more files than req, just
to make it faster ).

Now goto the Folder where u saved it, and it will shows like this:

jqpLpiA.png

theese Files doesnt needs to be edited, You need this files later.

Now Check the other Column in 010 Editor:

rJjLFSi.png

Etc the "flags ( 0x1 0x4 0x8 )" its req to be just at max 5 ( it can be 0x1 0x4 ) 

How to change that?.. Well just click on the Arrow to that row and click the 000000000.000000... xD and change the 0D to 05:

VUpaXVP.png

Now it looks like this:

pbM1qoj.png

do the same for all the Flags thats over 5... it cant be more than 5. So i normaly have it with 0x1-4. 

Now to the most annoying part...

the last Column.. Here you also need to get into Casc Explorer and Extract all the files to a folder. This Takes some time.

wAJLdy8.png

To make it go faster, you can just Extract Everything thats in WORLD\EXPANSION4\DOODADS\PANDAREN\

in that case the patch will be a bit bigger, but you dont have to search for all the files.

btw you still need to get the other files req aswell.. thoose you can just find and extract.

All theese Files Req if you wanna see the object ingame fully.

I have already Extracted the Whole "PANDAREN" Folder to another Folder... 

If it Says etc that u need a file with the ".MDX" just take the .M2 and .Skin of the file, and maybe the blp aswell.

Now im sure i got everything.. If i dont, i just have to go back and get them.

1kyhnyx.png

Now, you need to Get your "GameObjectDisplayinfo.dbc"

And Download This :

( its where you make your patch ). ( MpqEditor )

My other Topic on how to make a patch :

Btw, Now you gotta Open the Dbc File, by doing that you will need to drag the "GameObjectDisplayInfo" to the "WoWParser2_ADB_DB2_WDB_DBC_Reader":

V4LcJRO.png

Now Open the Csv File with Notepad++ or any other program.

Go to the buttom... And make a new Row and paste this : 

"the 100049 is the display id" ( you can use whatever u want, thats not used ). Between the "" locate your location to the Wmo File (Pa_house02.wmo)

In my case it will looks like this:

World\wmo\Pandaria\Generic\House\

Remember you should just take from the "world" not like C:\Pandaria\World etc..

and also make sure to add the name of the file at the end of the location so it looks like this:

World\wmo\Pandaria\Generic\House\PA_House02.wmo

the fully code will be :

7Kd2WPD.png

Save that, and goto your Database, Im using HeidiSql, Goto World - GameObject_Template, Add a new Row, so it looks like this:

"the entry can be anything thats not used, the type shall be 11, the display id shall be what u maked it to be, in my case 100049

ArakOYy.png

Name it whatever you want. Im just calling it Pa_house02

Now you need to make a patch. 

When you have come this far we just need to add the files we got from the casc explorer:

fxgWhRM.png

Simply just drag theese folders into the patch AND MAKE SURE TO SET MAX FILE COUNT, to 16384 (0x00004000)   ( Doesnt really matters, but higher than
the usual one ). 

Now Simply make a new Folder and Name it "DBFilesClient" Remember the Caps on the letters i did it on.

In that DBFilesClient Folder you are about to add your "GameObjectDisplayinfo.dbc" 

Forgot to tell, Whenever you saved that GameObjectDisplayinfo drag it back to the  "WoWParser2_CSV_to_DBC" so it becomes a DBC File Again. Then put it
into DBFilesClient in the Patch.

P7a2uko.png

Also make sure to add the "GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc" in your WoW Server Folder aswell.

Now Simply Restart the Server and Put the Patch into your Wow\Data  

Here is the House:

8yi1g6e.png

Rr3b7Lw.jpg

Enjoy.

If you got any errors Dont Hestitate to make a reply or Pm me. Thanks

Best Regard

Chyssler

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...