cyberpro98

The END

Hey guys, i just wanted to say a few words 

It was very nice to help/you help to me on this website , this is one of the best websites for me for wow support and etc...

I have to say to i respect you all and i am writting this for "maybe" the last time .. 

I have to quit WoW servers, webs and etc... Because i have to focus on school, having and a girlfriend which isn't near me, but it's okay :)

The true love can't even the distance separate ...  But never matter, my problem isn't interresting no one :P

So i wanted just to say  to i am quiting wow and games ..  Maybe will 1 day come and visit this webpage  again and say to all of you "Hello " :)
Thanks for everything guys, respecting all of you even if u were "jerks or whatever"  and yeah  just to don't forget to say owner  : Thanks for everything man, feel free to chat with me on skype if u want :) You are one of the best owners of these webpages :)

Goodbye,

Thanks for EVERYTHING!

19 hours ago, cyberpro98 said:

Hey guys, i just wanted to say a few words 

It was very nice to help/you help to me on this website , this is one of the best websites for me for wow support and etc...

I have to say to i respect you all and i am writting this for "maybe" the last time .. 

I have to quit WoW servers, webs and etc... Because i have to focus on school, having and a girlfriend which isn't near me, but it's okay :)

The true love can't even the distance separate ...  But never matter, my problem isn't interresting no one :P

So i wanted just to say  to i am quiting wow and games ..  Maybe will 1 day come and visit this webpage  again and say to all of you "Hello " :)
Thanks for everything guys, respecting all of you even if u were "jerks or whatever"  and yeah  just to don't forget to say owner  : Thanks for everything man, feel free to chat with me on skype if u want :) You are one of the best owners of these webpages :)

Goodbye,

Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Ah man, sorry to hear that you don't have the time anymore, I know how that feels trust me. I wanted to say thanks for helping out posting and creating many support threads hehe. You will be missed and you will always have a home back here. Please stay in touch, even if you are not doing WoW servers etc, just come on here to say hey or something. Good luck with your studies, girlfriend and live in general mate. Take care!

I guess I saw this post a little late, Just wanted to say good luck in Your future Cyberpro98, I have seen the way You help people and I hope that things go well for You man.

-Divine