WoWBB.org

(April 26nd-2016-)Legit Money Earned Online

WOPAdmin

Hey all, so after many days of trying to find a company that actually pays me I found one and received payment VIA Paypal, I will post an image here

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

That is my Paypal account, a small amount of money in it I know...

The payment at the bottom that says  * Payment from 99 Ventures Ltd * is the name of the company also known as SuperPay.Me - this payment is 1.27USD in size.

They have a minimum cashout of 1.00$ usd, and most of the surveys are 0.80$ or more, the survey I did was worth 1.27usd and I got a cashout just to test it.

Note: You aren't going to make a full-time income doing this unless You have a lot of referrals, but it will help pay the bills for Your Private Server host or buy you an every-other day lunch or dinner.

Click on the image below and it will take you to the website, signup is 100% free, I have been around the whole site and know that there is no paid features, this company has good reviews based on many internet sources as well, Also, the more referrals that You have the more money You make, some people are making around 10-20$ per hour for just a couple referrals, You earn money either way but it does give bonuses.

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

Also, I have been on this forum for over a year now, And I want to help this forum and it's Members thrive, because I believe it has great potential.

If i am breaking the rules please let me know, and also to those people who think I am just trying to get them to sign up as a referral under me, I would like if You would use the referral link to sign up as it costs You nothing, and the reason I am keeping my self as a referral is because I have been unable to work, I was disabled for 5 months after complications with my surgery 

(Appendectomy Surgery)

and I am just trying to make a couple extra dollars to invest in some business ideas which I will post here once they get going, if You want more proof of this Website You are more then welcome to add me on Skype and ask any questions You want, or ask me on WoWBB :)

Ask for my Skype and I will give it :)

• Upvote 1