Sign in to follow this  
cyberpro98

Druid Bug Form - Dire Bear Form

I am using Oregon/Mangos Core  but when i use Druid Dire Bear form i am getting hp reseted to 1% 
and i don't have any idea how to fix it ? 
Maybe some script if anyone knows ? 
Thanks!

On 11/2/2016 at 7:34 PM, cyberpro98 said:

-> image.png

This has already been fixed in the mangos zero core and you can apply the same fix to yours. See this highlighted code:

https://github.com/blizzlikegroup/blizzlikecore/blob/1ccf83bc084e23be0883ded9f2d8d42f8c8c633c/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp#L4996-L5036

You can replace this block with:

void Aura::HandleAuraModIncreaseHealth(bool apply, bool Real)
{
    Unit* target = GetTarget();

switch (GetId())
    {
        // Special case with temporary increase max/current health
            // Cases where we need to manually calculate the amount for the spell (by percentage)
            // recalculate to full amount at apply for proper remove
        // Backport notive TBC: no cases yet
            // no break here

// Cases where m_amount already has the correct value (spells cast with CastCustomSpell or absolute values)
        case 1178:                                          // Bear Form (Passive)
        case 9635:                                          // Dire Bear Form (Passive)
        {
            if(Real)
            {
                float pct = target->GetHealthPercent();
                target->HandleStatModifier(UNIT_MOD_HEALTH, TOTAL_VALUE, float(m_modifier.m_amount), apply);
                target->SetHealthPercent(pct);
            }
            return;
        }
        case 12976:                                         // Warrior Last Stand triggered spell (Cast with percentage-value by CastCustomSpell)
        case 28726:                                         // Nightmare Seed
        case 34511:                                         // Valor (Bulwark of Kings, Bulwark of the Ancient Kings)
        case 44055:                                         // Tremendous Fortitude (Battlemaster's Alacrity)
        {
            if (Real)
            {
                if (apply)
                {
                    target->HandleStatModifier(UNIT_MOD_HEALTH, TOTAL_VALUE, float(m_modifier.m_amount), apply);
                    target->ModifyHealth(m_modifier.m_amount);
                }
                else
                {
                    if (int32(target->GetHealth()) > m_modifier.m_amount)
                        target->ModifyHealth(-m_modifier.m_amount);
                    else
                        target->SetHealth(1);
                }
            }
            return;
        }
        // generic case
        default:
    }
}

Let me know if it works ;)

I changed the only thing  in this cript is -> 

float pct = target->GetHealth();  //HERE WAS          " GetHealthPercentage();
                target->SetHealth(pct);    // HERE WAS " SetHealthPercent(pct); " 

So madness, this isn't working.

i FOUND IN SPELLAURAS.CPP this code -> 

// Heart of the Wild --> Changed 02/11/2016 DRUID FIX BUG SPELL
            if (HotWSpellId)
            {
                Unit::AuraList const& mModTotalStatPct = m_target->GetAurasByType(SPELL_AURA_MOD_TOTAL_STAT_PERCENTAGE);
                for (Unit::AuraList::const_iterator i = mModTotalStatPct.begin(); i != mModTotalStatPct.end(); ++i)
                {
                    if ((*i)->GetSpellProto()->SpellIconID == 240 && (*i)->GetModifier()->m_miscvalue == 4) // ORIGINALLY 3 BUT CHANGED TO 4
                    {
                        int32 HotWMod = (*i)->GetModifier()->m_amount;
                        if (GetModifier()->m_miscvalue == FORM_CAT)
                            HotWMod /= 3;   //ORIGNILLAY 2 but changed to 3

So    i changed  if ((*i)->GetSpellProto()->SpellIconID == 240 && (*i)->GetModifier()->m_miscvalue == 5) // ORIGINALLY 3 BUT CHANGED TO 5

AND I CHANGED ->  HotWMod /= 5;   //ORIGNILLAY 2 but changed to 5 

and when i used dudu druid bear form it didn't reseted hp but even the effect of spell didn't take a effect ( like  if i use that bear form it doesn't give me more hp as usual ) 

and intellect ... blabla  

????? What to do ? 

if i use originally thing or  this one -> 

" if ((*i)->GetSpellProto()->SpellIconID == 240 && (*i)->GetModifier()->m_miscvalue == 5) // ORIGINALLY 3 BUT CHANGED TO 5

AND I CHANGED ->  HotWMod /= 5;   //ORIGNILLAY 2 but changed to 5 

" 

the druid bear form hp is ok but intellect isn't anymore how it was it decrases fro 20% and 

the cat form low dmg, and duudu too ...  ( it increases his armor but not hp ) ... 

I'm not really sure what the code is you posted. The code I posted should work, maybe your not implementing it properly? Can you paste the file your code with my changes?