WoWBB.org

How to make Custom Gems on TrinityCore

Chyssler

This is my 4th Tutorial and here I will be showing you How to Make Custom Gems on TrinityCore.

1st of all you will need to make an Gem in Item_template. Here is an Example you can

use: 

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

Execute this file into your item_template.

2nd you will need to download MyDbcEditor

Download:

3rd. you will have to Open up Spellitemenchantment.dbc.   it shall be placed in your wow Dbc Folder. mine etc : /atrinitycore realm 2 0ch 3/world3/dbc/Spellitemenchantment.dbc. 

4th.  Whenever you Opened it, Make a New Line. Id : 6000 "etc" 

it will looks like thisnqqv6v.png

5th. Insert into the columms:  Columm [3] set it to 5.

Columm [6, 9] is the stats of your Gem.

Columm [12] is the Stats you want. Etc

Columm [15] is the name of the Qoute "that it will says" like : If you maked the stats to 500 strength. then write + 500 strength.

Columm [31] isnt req.  

Columm [34] is the ItemId of your gem. In this Example that i shared its 500000, so write it there then,

whenever you puted in the id "columm 34" and release it, it will become some other Letters like :0x7A120,  Dont care about it, its supposed to be so.

Etc : 1z6fpzn.png

Now Save it.

6th. Open Gemproperties.dbc  should be placed in your DBC folder aswell.

There make a new row with an Id of etc "3000" Columm [2] : ID from Spellitemenchantment who was 6000 "now"

Columm [5] : Gem type: Meta = 1, Red = 2, Yellow = 4 and Blue = 8).

Etc: 24xj8jq.png

Now Save it.

Make sure to add the "GemProperties Id" (3000 etc) to your item, in item_template. Dont worry, the Example Gem is already inserted with Gemproperties 3000.

Now its time to make an Custom Patch. Avaible to do trough another post that i made:

Remember : Whenever you made the "DBFilesClient" Folder. Remember to insert your SpellItemenchantment.dbc + your Gemproperties.dbc, + other dbcs if you want. but thoose is req for the Custom Gem.

Also Remember to delete Cache and Restart Server After ^^

Have Fun

• Upvote 4

Thx you both ^^. I have made som few Custom Gems, i thought it was req for a Funserver. and now i want to help this forum to get better,  and saw a req on how to make custom gems, so then i thought, I can make a guide on it ^^...

This shall work if you do it as it says "in my guide" 

• 1 month later...

If

Columm [6, 9] is the stats of your Gem.

Columm [12] is the Stats you want.

Then

Coliumn [7,10 ] is the second stats of Your Gem and

Column [13] is the second stat type.

I already look the row of meta gem, and value of  column 13 is: 44797  ( Didn't know what this mean

If it look like normal gem, i won't ask here

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm pretty sure it's either "SpellItemEnchantment.dbc" or "Spell.dbc". You just need to find the DBC file that handles the spell so you can change the value.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all. No problems

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">..

The % stats on : 

etc..

All thoose meta gems with the % crit  have the same spell id. so im pretty sure you can get into Spell.dbc" Goto ID " and search for 44797

here you see a picture : 28wfns.png

In columm 81 ( it says 2  that means it will be 3.   it setup like that. so if you put 200 it will be 201. Here is the Stats of the spell. And the spell was "increase the Critical effect by 3%". so if you change it to 200 it will be "Increase the Critical Effect by 200%". ). 

the number could be in Columm 80 also depends what u have selected in the left corner.

Btw thats the way to change the % of the Spell. And the spell is on the Gems with "Increase Critical Effect by 3%"

How to Find the Spellid of the spell that the Gem is using?.

Answer : Well 1st you will need to search up the gem in Wowhead. Etc : 

And simple Click here :

Picture :

2pqky20.png

and then you see it in the "link" :

142sjs6.png

• Upvote 1

in columm 13 : 44797 its the Spell i showed in the pict ( the spell  3% ) " showed how to change it in the previous reply

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://wowbb.org/uploads/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> " so if you want that spell with your gem, just add it to columm 13.

• 4 years later...