WoWBB.org

I forgot to introduce myself..

WOPAdmin

Hi everybody, I have been a member of this forum since around the time it was founded by Madness, but I never introduced myself, so here we go! :)

My name is Jadon(Jay for short), I live in Alberta, Canada, I am 23 years old(almost 24)

-

I am currently unemployed as I wait to have Jaw Surgery/fix my health.

-

I have been involved in emulation for about... 10+ years(Arcemu at first, but TrinityCore for the last 4+ years), I started playing private servers in the middle of Burning Crusade(2006) where i played servers like ChaosCrusade/WoWbeez/Underworld Funserver.

-

After awhile I decided that I wanted to make my own 2.4.3 server for me and my brother to game on(I liked to spawn npcs of the opposite faction and watch them fight eachother in a major city lol)

-

My first public private server was running on patch 3.0.9(i edited this part) called Arthas's Dominion(I know! two S's, what was i thinking)

-

My most popular blizzlike(TrinityCore) server was called Divine-WoW Progressive Blizzlike(3.3.5a) We had 400+ accounts, with about 20 regular players. It was live from 2015-2016.

-

My most popular funserver(Arcemu) was called Lava-Gaming, with between 500-600 accounts and 20-25+ active accounts. It was live from 2012-2013.

-

I have been playing WoW for around 14 years(early classic-wow), and I have played through every expansion from B.C to BFA(my personal favorites are Wotlk/Legion.

-

Any other questions that i didn't answer? Feel free to ask me in chat :D

Hi Jadon!

Props for the introduction, I can't believe you've been on WoWBB since the beginning almost! I've also been playing WoW for 10+ years. I would say to add me so we can play but I'm guessing you're on the US servers, where as I'm on the EU servers. I hope you get your health sorted though.

Thanks for the intro and for sticking around :)

Regards,

Madness

Dear guest, please login or register to see this content.

My oral surgeon wants to do work on my top/bottom palate because it is causing chronic sleep apnea(it is being treated finally) by pressing on my wind pipe and causing a lack of oxygen, therefore when i work i get exhausted very quick which makes working a challenge.

Burning Crusade is one of my favorite expansion packs, as with Wotlk and Legion :D

Thanks Madness, I got a call from my oral surgeon today and they are going to book my surgery 6-8 months from now(once my Orthodontist gives the thumbs up)

TBC was an incredible expansion pack, it is hard to think that it was 12 years ago :(

Oh man, it seems some kind of hard surgery ... I searched on internet about it and as i saw it's some kind of surgery where the doctor separates meat from bones in mouth .. I wish you a best of luck!  

BURNING CRUSADE ❤️ 
But you know, since i saw new WoW Patch, it got me excited idk why, but after when i watched a videos on youtube it disappointed me, i don't know why ...  :X 

Yeah it isn't going to be fun lol, atleast the #1 surgeon in my area is doing it for me(even though he is expensive), I appreciate your kind comment Cyber :D

Your tempting me to open a 2.4.3 server running off my CMangos repack. Lol :)

• Like 2