Renji

Klimax WoW 255 High Stats, Unique custom realm experience!

Yoo! 

Klimax WoW is a 255 3.3.5a high stats server with a unique experience. We are making all of our custom scripts with as little as possible junk within them to make the server a stable experience for our players!

- High stats round up for max 600m hp

- Unique gearing experience

- Mutated spells (Example: Blade Furry -> Mutated Blade Furry (Active Aura/Stance, increase damage by 5% but doesnt increase attack speed anymore)

- Competitive Duels, start a duel with a bet on the line, you will be able to bet with Gold, items honor or other currency's

- Custom made events (Trivia Event, Chicken Massacre, Dice event etc)

- Custom Guild Scripts 
  - Movement Speed (Cap speed at 205)
  - Haste (Cap at ~75%)
  - Resilience Bonus (Cap at 1000)
  - Stamina Bonus (Cap at 20%)
  - Attack Power (Cap at 25%)
  - Guild Summon (Unlock)
  - Guild Group Summon (Unlock)

- Progressive Hunter Beast acquisition
 - Beastmaster allows hunter in the "Hunters dream"
 - Tameable pets roam randomly, some easy to get and others strong enough to be T15 worthy
 - Possible to make tiers of hunter pets and make the pets with stronger skill combinations more end-game
 - More content for players that plays hunter

- Buff progressively unlocked
 - Tiers of buff acquired through our blood currency system.
 - Players buy access to better and more buffs through their progressive killings.

- Guild Rifts
 - Scaling instances based on group itemlevel and size
 - Rewards based on difficulty
 - Psudo-random encounters

Are some of the ideas we have in mind for the server currently.

But enough about that. We are looking for experienced Alpha testers for all of the classes that are available in the game, and to do that we have made a application form to make sure you are the correct hooman to help us out! 
Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetdQAvE_hecPJ25pIa3TEyFwlpP4mxZqXecQ3yKL6Jlg2mSA/viewform'

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/87jWKTc

Regards Renji/Universe (Madness might remember me ;)

On 12/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, WOPAdmin said:

What version is your server running?

Oh, i've forgotten to say that. But we're running 3.3.5a, i'll add that to the post :)

Were you a Co-Owner of the server once ? 

If so, @Kyanite published once ago same topic as yours and he said us to delete the topic because it was hacked by his CO-Owner ? 

Check this thread -> 

On 12/21/2018 at 1:23 AM, WOPAdmin said:

I take the silence as a *yes* you are the co-owner, if so your a scumbag lol.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:51 PM, cyberpro98 said:

Were you a Co-Owner of the server once ? 

If so, @Kyanite published once ago same topic as yours and he said us to delete the topic because it was hacked by his CO-Owner ? 

Check this thread -> 

@WOPAdminI'm Kyanite my old server known as "Klimax WoW" was hacked by my co owner at the time. The new Klimax WoW is a completely re-make with a friend of mine that i have known for years. 

Yes, my old server was hacked by a guy i thought was a "friend" of mine and that i thought i could trust him. But he then deleted the host and source code after months of work.. I then took a break from WoW Emulation and just messed around on others private servers. I then moved for myself and got the money for the host and then me and the friend of mine that i have known for god knows how long started up the new Klimax WoW.

7 hours ago, Renji said:

@WOPAdminI'm Kyanite my old server known as "Klimax WoW" was hacked by my co owner at the time. The new Klimax WoW is a completely re-make with a friend of mine that i have known for years. 

Yes, my old server was hacked by a guy i thought was a "friend" of mine and that i thought i could trust him. But he then deleted the host and source code after months of work.. I then took a break from WoW Emulation and just messed around on others private servers. I then moved for myself and got the money for the host and then me and the friend of mine that i have known for god knows how long started up the new Klimax WoW.

Ahh okay, I'm just confused why you didn't post the server ad on your Kyanite account,could you send me a message on the Kyanite account to verify that its actually you?

If it is, I apologize for being so rude, I have had a server hacked before so i know how much it sucks.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 1:03 AM, WOPAdmin said:

Ahh okay, I'm just confused why you didn't post the server ad on your Kyanite account,could you send me a message on the Kyanite account to verify that its actually you?

If it is, I apologize for being so rude, I have had a server hacked before so i know how much it sucks.

Ofcourse i will, just gotta try and remember my password :p

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 1:23 PM, Nitair said:

Wow... You should care about who you're giving access to a project.

Yeah i was young and stupid back then, i've grown alot and has gotten alot more secure about who i give access to. I've currently had 5 guys asking to help out on the server. All of them has had years of experience within SQL and C++, but as i posted longer up in the topic i won't give out access to anyone unless he/she has been on my staff team for atleast 4/5 months and they've earned my trust.