Sign in to follow this  
Chyssler

Anyone knows how to make a NPC into a new phase? 335 trinity

ello there, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone out there that knows how to make a npc show up in a different phase, and then also send the player into that phase...

Here is what i mean, I got a zone with mobs and bosses, I want you to be able to get into a new phase because i want you to get back here but with new mobs and such (so you need to do the first part in order to continue).

Is their a way to do that? (DB vise) Im not asking to mess with the core / scripts.. I meant just via DB. It should be possible but im just not entirely sure how it works.

im trying to cast a player & Npcs into a different Phase, and in that phase i can put new npcs. (DB vise) not within the Core. Since the core is so old, i cannot recompile it.

What I think, it has to do with the "Smart_scripts" DB with the "event_phase_mask" about SMART_ACTION_INC_PHASE & SMART_ACTION_SET_PHASE 1. But not sure how it works
hwjP1Z0.png

If anyone knows Please let me know.

TrinityCore 335.52 ------ OLD CORE

EDIT: SOLVED IN OTHER WAY

Wait, this is gonna be hard...  Can't you just put them some kind of DisplayID's, or make new npcs that changes every 2-3-4-5-56-7-8-9-0minutes their display ID .. 

If you thought something like that 

On 10/4/2019 at 2:57 PM, cyberpro98 said:

Wait, this is gonna be hard...  Can't you just put them some kind of DisplayID's, or make new npcs that changes every 2-3-4-5-56-7-8-9-0minutes their display ID .. 

If you thought something like that 

how would that help ? xD... i want you to finish a quest line basically and then return but its been revamped sort of... new npcs and suchs

On 10/13/2019 at 9:02 PM, Madness said:

Ufff, I have not ever messed with Smart events or Phases. Might be one for the TrinityCore forums?

I have already fixed this, I made the easier way, Making a npc to cast a spell on the  player when complete a quest allowing them to get into phase 2, the phase spell is removeable, and you learn the spell too :D